Pick Of the mix
Draw your CHOWLING fused with another!
Chowlings are known to be able to shift into more comfortable forms, whether it be humanoid or an animal! However today we want you to have fun merging two Chowlings into one!
Do you not have a Chowling? No worries, we have our Chowling Mascot Lou (Reference Below!) that you are free to use if you wish! Alternatively you can search the Masterlist for Chowlings with the 'Open for Giftart' and 'Open for Writing' tags or you can ask other members in #chowling-art-requests (in our Discord Server) for permission to use their Chowlings!
- Draw your Chowling fused with another! In other words, you'll need two Chowlings and the end result must be a combination of attributes from each design!
- Fullbody is required, but it can be in a Chibi Style if you wish!
- Accessories are optional!
- Only 2 Chowlings per fusion, however you can include a Fullbody for the fused Chowlings separately (like the first example above!)
- You can submit this prompt up to 3 times.
- Any art used for this prompt must be drawn by yourself, it doesn't have to be your own character.
- Additionally no existing bases may be used and the art/writing must be your own.
- Can include other official Sprite Festival Species! Human Forms are also allowed if your prefer!
- Can be Traditional or Digital!
- You can make up to 3 submissions per prompt!
- Drawn entries must be at least a clean, sketchy and coloured fullbody, but can be chibi!
- Users can make up to 3 submissions per prompt.
- Art created for these prompts count as personal or gift art and do not add value to your Sprite Festival Character.
- Do not submit any images featuring sexual themes, hateful messages or other themes that are against our general rules, please keep it SFW!
- You cannot use the same artwork for multiple prompts!
Every participant receives the following:
- 30 Festival Tickets
- 5 Copper Tokens
For your submissions you will need a url link, there are multiple ways you can link your entry!
Some useful ways are:
- Upload your work to the 'SpriteFestival artwork' Gallery! You can do this by going to the gallery and clicking 'submit' in the in the top right!
- Upload your work to sta.sh if you have a DeviantArt account, copy the link and add it to your submission!
- You can send it in the community discord and copy the message link to put in your submission!
- You can upload it to the character's toyhouse, view the image from there and copy that link to pop in your submission!