Welcome to the monthly 'GettinG Crafty Prompt'!
As artists it's common to explore different mediums and materials as to which create our art, and crafting provides an array of opportunities to experiment out of our comfort zones!
Gettin' Crafty gives the option to experiment both digitally and (most importantly) traditionally to expand your artistic abilities! Of course, you should also have fun!
This month's theme is: History!
Our history is what makes humanity what it is today! Spanning back thousands of years there are so many ancient findings that are still discovered today! Whether it's the hieroglyphics of Ancient Egypt or the colossal fossils of the creatures that existed long before us, there's always more to learn, and ancient history to learn from! We'd like you to craft something inspired by an area of history that interests you!
- This month's theme is 'History', but the interpretation of the theme is up to you!
- This is an art only Prompt!
- You are free to take inspiration by existing works, but copying is not allowed!
- You cannot use other prompt work, previous pieces, commissions, trades, etc as entries!
- Can include Chowlings, Avilets or Familiars in any of their official forms!
- One Chow per submission!
- You can submit to this prompt up to twice per month!
- Any crafts made adds NO value to the characters featured since it’s personal or prompt art
- Do not submit any crafts featuring extreme gore, sexual themes, hateful messages or other themes that are against our general rules
- When making crafts of other characters, make sure to get permission of the owner of the character first before using them
Every participant receives the following for each submission:
- 30x Festival Tickets
- Sculptures and Models - +50x to 70x Festival Tickets
- Traditional Paintings - +30x Festival Tickets
- Pastels, Crayons, Marker work - +20x Festival Tickets
- Paper Craft - 15x Festival Tickets
For your submissions you will need a url link, there are multiple ways you can link your entry!
Some useful ways are:
- Upload your work to the 'SpriteFestival artwork' Gallery! You can do this by going to the gallery and clicking 'submit' in the in the top right!
- Upload your work to sta.sh if you have a DeviantArt account, copy the link and add it to your submission!
- You can send it in the community discord and copy the message link to put in your submission!
- You can upload it to the character's toyhouse, view the image from there and copy that link to pop in your submission!